Where in the world have I been? Honestly, it’s all a little blurry to me! Life has been so hella busy with school and sorority stuff that I haven’t even had time for personal health. But now that I am posted up sick in bed, it is as good a time as ever to share with y’all what I have been up to/what I have coming up!
- I recently poured my heart and soul into a dance competition I was in with Delta Gamma & a few fraternities. I am so glad I dedicated so much time to it because we ended up placing 1st and winning best crowd appeal! You can check out our routine here!
- This upcoming weekend I am going to Jazzfest! I finally get to check off one of my bucket list items, seeing the Red Hot Chili Peppers live! Please shoot me an email if any of you guys will be there, I love meeting my readers!
- I have some killer outfit posts coming in hot in May so stay tuned!
- I will be getting personal with you guys on a post about my injury that I will be celebrating the 4 year anniversary of on May 5th
- I’ll have some fun content on wedding attire because there is fixing to be a Plauche wedding, y’all! *disclaimer: it is not my own
- I got the super awesome opportunity to go to a Delta Gamma leadership conference in Ohio this summer! Hopefully I will be learning some bitchin’ life skills that will transfer over to Créme de la Claire as well!
On top of all of this fun stuff, I have countless other ideas & shenanigans to share with you all! So please bear with me as a drag my feet through finals, then it will finally be the summer of Créme de la Claire! xx