This is my favorite month of the year because it is A). my birthday month B). when the weather starts to actually get chilly down south & C). socially acceptable to get excited for Christmas.
- The biggest ble$$ings in my life are my friends. I would be nothing without them. I just recently had a spinal surgery & am going to have to spend my birthday at home in Lafayette recovering while they are all back in Baton Rouge, so they took me to brunch & made me feel special (which they do everyday) before they head back to school. I’m just really lucky to have people that support me & care about me
even though I look like a potato in this pic & 95% of the time really.
- I find that the most beautiful people in my eyes are also considerably strange. However, life would be so boring without some sense of insanity.
- Forever 21 find!!! Got these to wear to an upcoming rock & roll party but I know that these will become a staple in my closet.
- My bestie recently introduced me to Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion. W0W. It was almost embarrassing how relatable it was to my life…
Michele’s back brace & all.I love just about anything with Lisa Kudrow in it.
- I absolutely love these buns! Super sleek & far more subtle than the “Miley” buns. I will definitely test these out soon & post a picture if I don’t look like a total schmoe.
- I will admit that I am one of the basics that loves Fall… but THIS is wonderful. A friend sent it to me & I actually cried the first time I watched it. The part about the squirrel OMG.
Good vibes this week y’all*