Having had a cR@zY past few weeks things will finally be slowing down for the rest of the summer & I can start to focus on me (& the blog, obvi).
- seaux excited for this Nasty Gal dress to come in! I have been
lusting over itchecking it out for a while now & when it went on sale I couldn’t NOT buy it. The practical gal in me (she is somewhere deep DEEP inside of me) can justify the purchase by telling myself that I can wear it to football games in the fall… cheetah print is close enough to purple & gold, right? Go Tigers!
- #tbt. With it having been Father’s Day I asked my daddy what he wanted to do & he replied, “watch What A Girl Wants“. This 2003 feel good movie is my dad’s favorite. He cries every. single. time. Trying to give this movie (& Amanda Bynes) a rebirth.
- Loving this quote right now. Especially the last line (pertaining to champagne… duh.)
- J Crew makes the best statement jewelry pieces. They are so fun for parties & going out. Not to mention they are extremely affordable!!
- I know we have all had this ~Lizzie McGuire moment~. But I refuse to say this anymore. I literally have enough clothes to dress a small nation for a month of brunching. LET’S START A MOVEMENT HERE PEOPLE.
Speaking of movements…
e x c i t i n g n e w s
This week, as part of my focusing on me, I am doing a little thing that I like to call “A Week Without Workout Clothes”. I will make an effort to look fab every day this week & not fall into the comfort & ease that is workout clothes. As part of this effort of mine I will post a pic each day of my outfit(s).
- I went with a comfy route today in my boyfriend shorts & a knit tank.
shirt- TJ Maxx (I am a closeted Maxxinista)
shorts- Forever 21 (old as dirt)
bralette- Maven Womenswear
booties- Frock Candy (also old as dirt)