Happy Sunday my lovely readers!
- Being a Delta Gamma means that I have this ungodly need to buy anything & everything with an anchor on it. Thus these socks became a wonderful addition to my (nauti) wardrobe.
- In case it was not already established, I am incredibly
basicwhite. So needless to say seeing Taylor Swift was a dream come true. Her outfits for The 1989 World Tour were beyond fabulous, she was having a total Bey moment.
- I am currently experimenting with two tone lips & LOVING it. Right here I am wearing Yofi “Fuzion” (its a cheer competition lipstick that is super long lasting!) on my upper lip & Milani “Rose Hip” on my bottom lip. To make it flow better I put a sheer gloss on top of both.
- My most recent purchase were these fabulous heels! They came in a size 4 people!!!! *internally doing a celebration dance*
- I cannot stress my love for coconut oil enough! I use it constantly throughout my day, in my coffee instead of sugar, when cooking instead of other fatty oils, but mainly as a makeup remover. It can get rid of that
f***ing annoyingpesky leftover waterproof mascara like no other. **when shopping for coconut oil make sure you get virgin oil, my choice is Nutiva (seen above)**
- I don’t like to be sentimental here on Creme de la Claire but I’m feeling a little mushy today because my older brother, who I adore, left for South Korea. He is in the US Air Force & is about to start his second term. For those of you who know me personally you know that I am super patriotic (srsly don’t put on “Proud to be an American” unless you want some major waterworks). I just wanted to let all of you beautiful people know how much I love & appreciate my brother. Go love on your siblings tonight because I sure as heck wish Evan was here to make fun of people with me right now.
Peace & Blessins