With the ground hog deciding on cashing back out for the next six weeks I couldn’t help but be a tad bit disappointed that Spring has not sprung into action. However, this got me to shopping & discovering some products that I simply cannot live without for the upcoming Spring season. Everything from nail polish to rain boots (ya know the saying “April showers bring May flowers”), I gottcha covered. So get ready people…Love is in the air, florals are gracing the streets, & colors are being splashed upon every fashion girl’s wardrobe.
- I know that floral rompers in the spring are pretty much the epitome of basic, but something about this one is quite refreshing I find.
- Whenever I came back with this shade of lipstick, my friends all thought I was insane. After I put it on, however, it shed a whole new light on bright lipsticks for them. This shade can actually be very practical for everyday use when applied properly. It doesn’t need to be reserved for an extraterrestrial costume or something of that nature.
- Perfect sweater to throw on whenever it gets a little nippy on those early Spring evenings.
- I love this nail polish for a fun pop of pastel during those transitional times between Winter & Spring.
- J’adore this pair of skinnies! They are a good wash for the warmer months & the rips keep them playful and youthful.
- I think I need a pair of high heeled rain boots more than I need air to breathe.