As shocking as this may seem, I am an average, white, American female. I find it my duty to debunk all of the white girl stereotypes regarding fall.
- Basic pics in the pumpkin patch/apple picking
- Y’all… the color of the leaves/the attire/the props are too good not to capture a picture. I mean come on, that was a quality profile pic up there (see above pic).
- Pumpkin Spice anything
- Does this need an explanation? That shit’s good.
- As much as I hate to admit to this one, I love a good pair of leggings. It’s like you’re not wearing pants. At the end of the day the ultimate goal is to go home and take your pants off… am I right?
- Fall Candles
- Smelling a fall candle (ex: Apple Pie, Pumpkin Spice, Salted Caramel…) is like wrapping your nostrils in a warm sweater.
- I have no explanation for this one… Uggs make my heart weep. So. fUGGly.
- Coordinating Halloween Costumes
- It’s slutty if one girl goes to a Halloween party as a sexy kitty. It’s fun/cute whenever a group of girls go to a Halloween party as slutty kitties. Common knowledge people.
- Taking selfies in Infinity Scarves
- I just spent an unreasonable amount on a circle of fabric. If I want to post a selfie to Instagram from the lips down of my scarf (normally featuring a subdued lip color and my Starbucks latte) then I have every right to do so.
Happy Autumn! Let the basic activities commence**